Dr. Bejan Pazdel
Dr. Pazdel has always been fascinated by how the human body produces responses to interventions from man. When he began his college career, he set out to study this phenomenon and to pursue a career in Genetic Engineering. While attending San Jose State University, Dr. Pazdel suffered a career altering injury to his low back.Like so many individuals, Dr. Pazdel began what evolved into several months of traditional medical care and therapy with no relief. One of his family members suggested that he seek care from a Chiropractor in the area. Within a couple of visits to the Chiropractor, his low back pain had subsided significantly. Following the completion of his treatment plan, Dr. Pazdel was completely relieved of the pain.
Feeling energized by the experience, Dr. Pazdel began researching Chiropractic methods of heath treatment. Following undergraduate work at San Jose State University, he enrolled in Life Chiropractic College West and graduated in 1990. After becoming licensed by the state of California, Dr. Pazdel began practicing as a Doctor of Chiropractic in a very large practice in Yuba City, California. Following a transfer to Fairfield, California, he purchased the practice in 1995 where every day he continues to be energized by how the human body produces responses to interventions from man and how efficiently Chiropractic care works for the healing of so many disorders and injuries. Dr. Pazdel feels truly blessed to have a career that he loves and to touch the lives of so many patients in a positive fashion.
- Licensed to practice Chiropractic in Arizona, California and Idaho.
- Industrial Disability Evaluator
- Qualified Medical Examiner
- Post Graduate studies in acceleration/deceleration injuries (whiplash).
- Accident Reconstruction Certificate from Texas A&M University.
- California Chiropractic Association
- Fairfield / Suisun Chamber of Commerce
- Napa-Solano Chiropractic Association
- Cordelia Rotary (Assistant District Governor for Solano)
- Business Network International
- Vacaville Christian School Board
- Ellen Tauscher's Small Business Advisory Committee
To treat others as a member of our own families, with courtesy, respect and the highest degree of professionalism.
To provide quality, affordable Chiropractic care that is patient centered, family oriented and flexible in today's active lifestyle.